| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grants Pass, Or in August is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 20.6 °C (37.1 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 12.2mm (0.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Grants Pass, Or August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Grants Pass, Or:
- Salem, Or, Usa - 323.5 kms (201 miles) N
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) N
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 236 kms (146.7 miles) N
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 405.5 kms (252 miles) N
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 401.6 kms (249.5 miles) N
- Moro, Or, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) NNE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) ENE
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ENE
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 176.8 kms (109.8 miles) SSE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SSE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) SSE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) SE
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 377.1 kms (234.3 miles) S
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 407.7 kms (253.3 miles) SSE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.4 miles) SSE