| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grants Pass, Or in April is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 45.7mm (1.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Grants Pass, Or April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Grants Pass, Or:
- Salem, Or, Usa - 323.5 kms (201 miles) N
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) N
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 236 kms (146.7 miles) N
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) NNW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 405.5 kms (252 miles) N
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 401.6 kms (249.5 miles) N
- Moro, Or, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) NNE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) ENE
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ENE
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 176.8 kms (109.8 miles) SSE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SSE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) SSE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) SE
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 377.1 kms (234.3 miles) S
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 407.7 kms (253.3 miles) SSE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 414.1 kms (257.4 miles) SSE